Read Dealing with Difficult Teachers by Todd Whitaker Free Online
Book Title: Dealing with Difficult Teachers|
The author of the book: Todd Whitaker
ISBN 13: 9781930556454
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 8.15 MB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1824 times
Reader ratings: 3.6
Edition: Eye on Education
Date of issue: August 20th 2002
Read full description of the books:
This book shows you how to handle staff members who:
• gossip in the teacher's lounge.
• consistently say "it won't work" when any new idea is suggested.
• send an excessive number of student to your office for disciplinary reasons.
• undermine your efforts toward school improvement.
• negatively influence other staff members. .
This book provides tips and strategies to help school leaders improve, neutralize, or eliminate resistant and negative teachers. 1999.
Download Dealing with Difficult Teachers ERUB
Download Dealing with Difficult Teachers DOC
Download Dealing with Difficult Teachers TXT
Read information about the author
Reviews of the Dealing with Difficult Teachers
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Dealing with Difficult Teachers by Todd Whitaker Online free